Educational Product Manager
Job Title: Education Software Product Manager
The Education Software Product Manager will work with the development team and other stake-holders (marketing, sales, executive team) to plan and develop our feature set to support teachers and schools with our early reading technology products. These products include our Teacher Web Portal (to view students’ progress, etc.), Data Analytics, Integrated 3rd Party Software, Mobile Applications and Educational Games.
The Educational Software Product Manager will represent our school customers and speak for them as we develop our company product roadmap and prioritize business opportunities.
This position reports to the Director of Product in our Sunnyvale, CA location. It requires close collaboration with the team and is not suitable for a remote/telecommuting arrangement.
- Define, refine and manage product feature set for teacher/school focused early reading products.
- Research and recommend 3rd party software integrations for school market.
- Work with development teams on prioritizing features, schedules and product release planning.
- Develop, coordinate and administer Product Training for our school customers
- Other duties as may be required by an exciting and growing startup company
- Product Management Experience
- Experience with e-learning software, elementary school curriculum software or school infrastructure software (student management, lesson management, etc.)
- Familiarity with the school software market (public/private elementary, pre-K, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Technical literacy. Web technologies, mobile app technologies, data analytics, etc.
- Collaborative working style
- Passion for improving the lives of children by helping them jumpstart their education and life skills – learning to read confidently
- Product Management experience with a similar product (education software, e-learning, school infrastructure software, etc.)
- Curriculum experience with early reading skills
- Experience with software development projects
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
Reports to: Director of Product Management
Type: Full time
Last Updated: September 20, 2016
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
About Square Panda:
Square Panda Inc. (http://www.squarepanda.com ) is a privately funded startup company focused on creating fun, innovative and educationally sound products that help children acquire early-reading skills through game play. Our unique connected playset and “smart letters” work with mobile tablet software to present a multi-sensory (touch, visual, audio) approach to phonics and other critical early reading skills.
To all recruitment agencies: Square Panda does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or other company locations. Square Panda is not responsible for fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Square Panda is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.