Square Panda has been tested and verified to work with the following Android devices:
- • Asus ZenPad S8.0
- • Google Nexus 9
- • Google Pixel C
- • Lenovo Yoga Tab 3
- • Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
- • Samsung Galaxy Tab A
- • Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1
- • Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- • Sony Xperia Z4
We are regularly testing and updating the above list with additional Android tablets. If you have any further questions about compatibility, please contact us at email@example.com.
These questions directly relate to the iPad and are not caused by the Square Panda playset. You can find more information on the Apple website.
The first thing to try is to close your game and power off the playset in order to restart them:
- • Close/kill game – double click your iPad’s Home button, swipe up the game to close it.
- • Power off playset – this may happen automatically if it's not paired to a game. Press and hold down the power button to manually power on/off the playset.
If the above procedure does not establish the connection try to turn off your Bluetooth and restart your iPad:
- • Turn off Bluetooth from Control Center, or by going to Settings > Bluetooth and turning off the switch.
- • Reboot your iPad by holding the Home button and the Power button until you see the Apple logo. Turn the iPad off and back on and turn on Bluetooth. Now it should pair with the playset.
When your iPad’s Mute is on, you won't hear audio for notifications, alerts, game audio, or sound effects like keyboard clicking. You'll still hear audio playback in your music, podcasts, and videos.
To unmute your iPad’s sound, do the following per your iPad model:
- • On your iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, or iPad mini 4, you'll find Mute and Rotation Lock in the Control Center. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Control Center.
- • From the Control Center, tap Mute to unmute sound.
These iPad models have a Side Switch on the upper right side of the device, above the volume buttons:
- • iPad Air, iPad (3rd generation), and iPad (4th generation).
- • iPad mini 2 and iPad mini 3.
- • Unlock the Side Switch to unmute certain sounds.
If the parent uses the same login on multiple tablets all gameplay is properly saved for each player.
- The letters have been damaged or are dirty which prevents them from seating properly in the playset. Clean the letters with a damp cloth and dry them thoroughly.
- The letter slots may need cleaning. Watch out especially for crumbs or small debris which may prevent the letters from sitting flat in the letter slot.
- Playset may need calibration. Make sure the playset is clear of all letters before calibrating.
- If the letters still read incorrectly after going through the above steps please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will replace them.
|iOS Learning Games||Capacity Requirements (MB)|
If you are in a school setting, please send the below note to your IT department. This will help fix and prevent any connectivity issues, even if you are not having them currently.
Note for IT:
Please make sure the below websites are whitelisted to prevent any connection issues with my Square Panda learning system in my classroom:
- • *.squarepanda.com
- • squarepanda-dev.s3.amazonaws.com
If domains cannot be used, please whitelist the below names (which are subject to change).
- • services.squarepanda.com
- • teacher.squarepanada.com
- • playground.squarepanda.com
If you sent the above note with the list of websites to IT and are still having connection issues, next check to see if you can access other websites such as Google.com or IRS.gov. If you cannot access these websites you should check with IT or your Internet Service Provider for help. This connection issue is separate from Square Panda.
Square Panda is a socially responsible company that respects all of our customers' privacy, especially children. We support and abide by the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
We are currently only shipping to addresses in the USA. As a product for children, we have designed our playset and letters to meet the most stringent toy safety requirements around the world. However each country/territory has different rules you must satisfy before you can market your product in those territories.
We will begin rolling out international products after our summer launch. Please stay tuned and join our email community for the latest news on international availability.
We cover one year parts and labor for product malfunctions. The warranty applies to product issues resulting from normal use. As you would expect, damage from abuse of the product (dropping it, spills on the product, etc.) would not be covered. Loss of letters is also not covered. Check out our full warranty at http://squarepanda.com/pages/warranty-information.
For shipping inquiries, please call 888-870-9630.
For other support questions, contact customer service at: